We produce our chairs with localized and internalized technology
according to the KS Certification and other global standards
like ANSI (USA), DIN EN (Germany) and JIS (Japan)
to ensure excellent product quality.
We produce our chairs with localized and internalized key processes,
from selecting the best materials to ensure appearance and quality while withstanding strict test
standards of Korea, USA, Europe and Japan to component production,
as well as sewing, processing, assembling and delivery of products.
We hope to take a step forward as a strong global small business that exports products with the best
materials and latest technologies from Korea.
- 2018 – Selected as a Promising Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise by the Gyeonggi Provincial Government
- 2019 – Selected as a Gyeonggi Global Giant
- 2020 – Designated as a Small Giant Company by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups
- 2020 – Executed the technology development project for materials, parts and equipment of Gyeonggi Province
Major Production Facilities
Plastic injection molding machine
- 680Ton / 580Ton / 480Ton / 380ton / 280Ton / 150Ton / 120Ton
R&D Center& Test Lab
R&D CENTRE & TEST LAB
Chair Meister has core technologies with the mechanical technology of chairs that react
according to natural body movements,
ranging from structural analysis and mold design technology to plastic injection technology
and production technology.
The test lab under our R&D Center has exceptional test facilities in Korea,
where product quality is ensured
through strict standards, such as the KC Certification (Korea) and ANSI (USA),
during the development and production stage of our new products.